5/28/13

Party Decor

When it comes to Birthday Parties & Church Parties I am always looking for Inexpensive Decor.  This is what I came up with.  I took branches from a tree and spray painted them lime green and put them in a glass vase (from Ikea) filled with rocks (from Dollar Tree).  Then I made miniature Party Poms Click Here for Instructions out of tissue paper and attached a string to them to hang on the branches of the tree.  Turned out so cute!  I used these for a Relief Society Spa Party and put a square of wrapping paper under for a finished centerpiece.  I also used them for my daughters Owl Birthday Party and spray painted pine cones to go with it.  (They're inside the vases but you can't see them very well)



1 comment:

  1. Very nice party decor ideas and set up! i have my 5 year old turning 6 and i think i'm gonna take some ideas from here :) thanks for sharing! lots of love from the fam.

    ReplyDelete