1/13/11

Valentines day countdown muffin tin


Using scrapbook paper (from Hobby Lobby), I cut out some squares, hearts, and rounded edge squares. I made them just big enough to fit over the muffin tin holes. On the back, I put a small magnet on the top and bottom of each one. Below is a FREE printable to use for the numbers. Since there are only 12 muffin holes, two of my muffin holes have two numbers. Or you could start with number 3. Add ribbon, ink edges, and embellish however you want! This project is cheap and so fun for you and your family to have a little chocolate kiss, candy heart, or love notes in each one.

CLICK HERE for this FREE PRINTABLE!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I tried to download - but it will only let me print. Anyway I can download??? Thanks!
    courtneymarsh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and download! My dtr and I did this, but be aware that not all muffin tins are magnetic (ours wasn't). We'll just tape them on, however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how cute this is! Thank you so much for sharing the printable and the idea! I just printed mine out. :)

    ReplyDelete