2/1/10

Brownie cupcakes


These cupcakes are actually brownies. I used a brownie box mix and just poured them in the cups like you would cupcakes. I stuck a Rolo candy in the center of each one before I put them in the oven. The brownies turn out yummy with a caramelly center! Use any frosting you want and add some fun candies. I used a cream cheese frosting with pink food coloring and for toppings I added:
Red cherry looking topper: Cherry Head candies
Red hearts with writing: Valentine suckers with stick cut in half
Brown and red hearts: solid chocolate hearts made in my mold (pic below)
And also chocolate kisses
I left some plain, since brownies are good without frosting too! Don't be afraid to try any little yummy treat on top that you and your family love!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment