1/7/10

about us

MEET THE SISTERS:

I am full time mom, part time dance teacher that loves creating and design. I can always find time for projects that make my life more colorful and fun! Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket


I am a stay at home Mom with a passion for creating.   We created this blog in order to organize our creations and ideas in one place and share with our fabulous readers.
Photobucket


I work full time and have a little one year old boy. Although busy, I always save time for "do it yourself" projects or crafts. However big or small the project, I love any creative way to express myself.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello you creative girls. I had no idea you were doing this. That is so cool. You guys are all beautiful and inspiring, and I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you. THANK YOU!!!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete